Sunday 30 April 2017

I'm All Grown Up... Nearly!

After creating two short reflection films last year (end of term 2 and end of the year), I thought I would create one to reflect on my first term of teaching on my own! I decided to base my clip around my 2017 goals.

I am excited but also anxious about what the coming term has in store for me, including my research towards my dissertation (which I am incredibly behind in already), coaching basketball (and I don't even know the positions) and new teaching units (e.g. cybersmart, badminton and exploring substances). Wish me luck..!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first term of going solo! That is awesome to hear that you are taking time out for yourself, I'd love to know how you do this because I always end up spending far too long doing school work. Sounds like you are making good progress towards your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always give myself two hours, whether that's exercise, TV, a nap or a social catch up, two hours minimum. At the beginning of the year I found myself having to actually put it into my diary but now i just do it. I do feel like there's heaps more I could be doing, but at the end of the day my wellbeing is important! Hope your first term went well!

      Delete
  2. Can't believe you did this, you are a champ! Good luck with teaching new units, I'm sure you will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ash, fingers crossed the kids think so! Enjoy your term :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on being brave and videoing yourself Georgia! Sounds like you're making some great progress and I'm really glad to hear that you're feeling more of the balance this year around. Look forward to hearing about how PE goes this term :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heath - I am glad there is more of a balance too! Hopefully you're feeling a bit of a balance too? Let me know if you find any cool apps/websites you think I could utilise in PE.

      Delete

Thank you for your feedback! :)