Tuesday 9 February 2016

Miss D, Grounding My Feet

And so it begins. I am a teacher. 
Today was my first full day.
I had to take a selfie!

Day 1, well, my recollection of;

Breathe.
Teach.
Breathe.
Eat.
Teach.
Breathe.
Teach.
Duty.
Breathe.
Breathe.
Breathe.
Breathe.


I feel like this is how the first few days are going to go. Reminding myself to stop, inhale to the bottom of my lungs and tackle the next hurdle. My goodness, the finish line seems centuries away.

I love how I can play ABL games in Health and PE and it can be justified. I love my job! I hope students love my teaching, but I am sure they will... Watch this space!

I want to try and finish my blogs with a link to my blog and what's going on in my life. Some links may be a YouTube clip and some may be research, food for thought some may say. Today I suggest listening to the talented Bill Gates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! :)